Dates: April 2021
BRING YOUR BED, CHAIR and YOURSELF
- Duration 3-days
- Departure Friday 8.30 (place to be decided)
- Distance approx. 674km round trip
- Cost 1 Vehicle x 2 people $545 All cost inclusive tag along.
- Suitable for off road campers, swags, tents and high clearance 4wd (2inch min).
- Bush camping, Portaloo toilets available.
- Extra Adults $75 a day, Children $45
- Min 4 Cars Max 8
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Departure Friday (place to be decided )|
|Extra adult||Cost per day $75|
|Child||Cost per day $45|
Adelaide to Burra, we will have a look at the Burra Regional Art Gallery, once we leave town we stop on the way out for a couple of photos of the most photographed ruins in Australia, the famous cottage on the Midnight Oil album cover”Diesel and Dust”. Orroroo is the the next town on where if he have not had a bite to eat, we have lunch and fill up with fuel. Then onto our destination Bendleby to sign in and set up camp. We might even get a track in if we are lucky. Tea is cooked over the campfire.
Campfire cooked breakfast then out onto the tracks, taking it easy in the Bendleby Ranges first, for anyone who hasn’t done much 4wding before. A time to get use to your vehicle and enjoy this great place. We find a place to have lunch then head over to the Hungry Ranges for the more adventurous drivers. We return to camp, set the fire ready for a campfire cooked meal under the stars.