Dates: 17th – 19th September 2021
BRING YOUR BED, CHAIR and YOURSELF
- Departure 8.30am Friday
- Partially Catered Own lunch day 2 & 3
- Distance approx. 900km round trip
- Cost 1 Vehicle x 2 people $649. All costs inclusive tag along.
- Extra adult $75 a day, children $45
- Suitable for off road campers, swags, tents and high clearance 4wd (2inch min)
- Bush camping with portable toilet available, no showers.
- Min 3 cars Max 6
|DEPARTURE||Friday 17th September 2021|
Day 1: Departure
Adelaide to Melrose then to Quorn (where the Heritage Pichi Richi Railway is based). Then onto Hawker where the famous Ghan Railway once ran, then we stop and see the Jeff Morgan Gallery. Then onto Cradock where we arrive soon at camp.
Start with a campfire cooked breakfast before leaving base camp to travel the Stations scenic 4wd tracks. Lunch on the tracks before returning to camp for a relaxing late afternoon fire with an amazing tea under the stars.
Around the campfire breakfast and an easy pack up of camp, then we say good bye and start the travel back to Adelaide.