BRING YOUR BED, CHAIR and YOURSELF
- Duration 4-days
- Departure Friday 8.30 (place to be decided) on demand
- Distance approx. 1309km round trip
- Cost 1 Vehicle x 2 people $1050 All cost inclusive tag along.
- Suitable for off road campers, swags, tents and high clearance 4wd (2inch min).
- Bush camping, toilets & showers are available at Mt Ive. Upgraded Accommodation can be had only at Mt Ive please ask for details and cost.
- Extra Adults $75 a day, Children $45
- Min 4 Cars Max 8
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Departure Friday (place to be decided on demand)|
|Extra adult||Cost per day $75|
|Child||Cost per day $45|
Adelaide to Pt Germain with morning tea. Then onto the Australian Arid Lands Botanical Garden. From here we travel straight to Mt Ive Station and set up camp. If time allows before tea, we drive to the top of Mt Ive to see the sunset.
Early Breakfast then a trip to Lake Gairdner, check out the Organ pipes and the Embankment. We then explore the Station track, before heading back for tea and to sit around the campfire and relax.
We leave the station and head into the Gawler Ranges National park. Exploring this park, it has a show case of things to see. Formed over millions of years it has an abundance of wildflowers and wildlife to see. Another set of organ pipes with a natural amphitheatre is an amazing sight to see. We then find our way to Kolay Hut for the night and another campfire cooked meal in the Million-star restaurant.
We leave the National park to head back to Adelaide but not before stopping for a look at Pildappa rock (time permitting). Then back to Adelaide.